Arrive at the Table Bay Hotel which has magnificent views of Cape Town’s famous Table Mountain and is conveniently located in the heart of the V&A Waterfront. Enjoy guided day tours of the city and surrounds. Transfer out to the Winelands and stay in picturesque Franschhoek, the gourmet capital of South Africa. Fly into the Okavango Delta, Botswana’s Garden of Eden. Enjoy land and water-based safaris in this wildlife-rich region. Then it’s a light air charter across to experience the Victoria Falls for 2 nights before flying on down to the Kruger area for 3 nights on a thrilling Big Five safari staying in a luxury tented camp. End your extraordinary journey relaxing at a beach lodge on an island in Mozambique.
- Visit Table Mountain, The Waterfront, Kirstenbosch Gardens, Robben Island and more
- Privately guided day tours of the Winelands with winery visits tailor-made to your taste Restaurants within walking distance of your boutique hotel in Franschhoek
- Safari in the spectacular Okavango Delta and its game-rich floodplains
- The Victoria Falls is one of the seven wonders of the world
- Sunset boat cruise on the Zambezi River
- Dine under the stars at romantic Ngala Tented Camp
- Excellent chances of getting up close to the Big Five